Sunday, November 11, 2007

Howdy

Been busy working on a couple of art projects for class, and really enjoying it. One project is going to be an outhouse (yes, with a moon on the door) and the other one an elephant.

The teacher wanted us to build a container to hold a non-physical thing (love, logic, whatever) so I decided disgust would be my theme. If you've ever been inside an old fashioned outhouse you'll understand why I picked that to be my container.

The elephant project is going to be about 3ft tall and made of peanuts...I've been busy making paper machete to fill it so it wouldn't require so many peanuts, but I'm still worried I wont be able to get peanuts in such a large quantity.Needless to say I have some calling around to do on that one.

I'll post more as I go along.

No comments: