Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Changes, Changes

Well, I had to cancel my trip. Thankfully it's for a good reason; I'm moving closer to work. The new place is bigger (thank goodness, I'm sick of the shoebox I've been in for the past 2 years). It also has 3x the closet space, which is also good. Plus I'll be close enough to ride my bike to work when its nice. I'll be moving in June so this summer's gonna be kinda busy.

On another front, I've started going to church again. I've been wanting to go for a while but mostly its big churches around here which I'm not used to. Anyhow I'm really enjoying the people in my class there, so I've decided to join. It's Sevier Heights Baptist Church.

As for school, the semester is almost over. I have a final art project to present tomorrow and one more test next week and I'll be done till fall. I was going to take a summer class but what with moving I don't think I will.

1 comment:

Cito said...

Hope you enjoy your new place :) And perhaps find some time to squeeze in some gaming every now and then.

*hint hint*

hope all is going well :)